Search This Blog

March 22, 2017

I AM A BRIDGE


I am a Bridge…
·   between artists and scientists
·   between academics and the common man
·   between science and spirituality

I am a Bridge…
·   between the spiritual world and the earthly world
·   between the magical and the tangible
·   between idealism and practicality
·   between what our reality currently is and what it could be

I am a Bridge…
·   between the future and the past
·   between the old teachings and the new truths
·   between metaphysical beings and the evolution of humanity

I am a Bridge…
·   between male and female
·   between strength and sensitivity
·   between the power of the mind and the beauty of the soul

Yes, I am a Bridge. I am able to communicate effectively with both sides, of many relationships.

I have often wondered why I have so many different sides to me, why I have so many different interests.

Perhaps one of the reasons is to serve as a link. To help one side understand the other side better. To show commonalities. To educate and enlighten each side of various groups.

I am a Bridge…
·   to help one side understand the other side.
·   to provide insights, solutions and tips.
·   to collect wisdom from one side, then educate and enlighten the other side.

I am a Bridge
I am a Bridge
I am a Bridge

This is part of who I am. It is part of what I do.

I have always known that I am educator, but now I know that I am an Educator as a Bridge.

I am an educator between two worlds, in various ways. This is my latest discovery about myself and my role…in this space and time.

I am an Educator as Bridge…being able to understand both sides, to combine the two sides into a new whole, and to share this new wisdom in both directions.

I am a Bridge.

M.F.
9/9/2013

-----------------------

*Note that the original version was written in September 2013. This was written just for me, as my feelings, my self-discovery in that moment.

Yet I think it is appropriate to share. Because it is still true. And I think always will be true.

Also note that I have changed one important word from the original. I mention this as a clue, for those who want to know more about the mysteries of the universe.

 

 

1 comment: