Search This Blog

February 8, 2014

Quarks Simplified Paper

I have been working on a paper I call "Quarks Simplified and a Unified Field Theory". This paper will be a summary of many topics I have discovered, and yet will provide a comprehensive view of energy, matter, particles, photons, and more.


Quarks are really not as complicated as scientists seem to think. Scientists have "discovered" all these quarks, and given them very strange names. However, I believe that all quarks are composed of just a few primary objects. The way these objects are arranged will produce any possible quark or particle. Very simple!


The list of fundamental objects and their properties can be described in a mere 3 pages. Giving examples of structures of quarks is just a few more pages.


The rest of the paper is information leading up to the simplified quarks, as well as examples of quarks and their interactions.


I was originally going to post this as a series of blogs. Yet it is a bit too long for that, so I will just post some sections now and then. The full paper, when completed will be available as an e-book.













No comments:

Post a Comment