Search This Blog

September 4, 2014

Aristotle, Tesla, Da Vinci each Prolific


Aristotle wrote over 200 books. Tesla created over 700 patents. Leonardo Da Vinci wrote over 4,000 pages of notes and sketches.

There is something to be said for working on your craft. There is something to be said for being prolific.

This is especially true when you know – with certainty – that you are ideas are good, that you are able to access information that others can’t. It is also true when you know that you can access spiritual realms, and are in connection with spiritual beings.

Why do I write so much? Why do I spend so much time on my books, as opposed to other “traditional” pleasures that people do? Because it is my purpose, it is what I do. Aren’t you glad that Aristotle, Tesla, and Da Vinci wrote so much? The same applies to me.

I know that my ideas are good, because I have learned that my instincts are correct. I have learned to trust my intuition, especially in many areas of energies and quantum science. Therefore I write. I write my ideas. I write my intuition. I write out discoveries I have developed. I write up books and articles to share with the people.

This is why I write.

Aristotle wrote over 200 books. Tesla created over 700 inventions. Leonardo Da Vinci wrote 4,000 pages of observations, ideas, and sketches. And I too – I will be similarly prolific. I too will advance the knowledge and wisdom of humanity.

Yet to do that, I must actually sit down and write, as often as I can.

M.F.


No comments:

Post a Comment