Search This Blog

January 13, 2018

WHY THE GAP IN WRITING? WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Yes, my dear readers, I am back. After a long break from writing blog articles, I have returned.

However, be assured that I have not taken a break from writing entirely, or making new discoveries. I have simply been focused on other projects.

The primary reason for my break was to focus on one major goal. This was to scan and file all of my journals.

This is very important, as there are numerous discoveries and amazing experiences in those journals. They must be preserved for future generations. Creating electronic files will also make it easier to find information I need.

There are 290 journals, from 2011 to 2017. The approximate total pages of notes is 17,000 pages.

You can understand that it takes time to scan, label, and file properly, each of those notes.

In addition, I have been involved in other projects. This includes: many videos; several inventions; and new books. I have also gone through some personal growth and transitions.

There are of course many blog articles in progress. Dozens of them. They just have not been refined for publication, and not posted. However, short versions have been posted on Facebook from time to time.

Here are some specific Lists and Links for each of those projects….

A. New Videos

1. Understanding Your Life in under 18 Minutes
*You are incarnated here to create your own story; with help of co-authors in the higher realms.  https://youtu.be/E_qgsSxCwiY

2. All the World is a Stage
*We are on a Stage, interacting with each other, while there are Many Metaphysical Friends Watching us.  https://youtu.be/hRCNmUYoRBI

3. To Be a Man, as Artistic Creation
*This poem is one of my most popular. It is the standard to which I hold myself. It usually inspires others. https://youtu.be/u6ajqFWpb3A

*In this version I collaborated with video artist Estephania LeBaron to create an inspirational video. The video has gotten very positive comments.  
https://youtu.be/u6ajqFWpb3A

B. New Books

1. Advanced Flood Control System, Abridged.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077C4MR4P

2. How to Build an Advanced Flood Control System.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078WDKQLX

Both of these books are about a highly advanced flood management system that I have designed. It will eliminate all flood waters efficiently. It will also create electrical power and clean drinking water.

The first book talks about the system in detail. The second book tells you how to build it. A third book will be coming which is a more detailed version of the system.

Both books are available as eBook and printed books. Only the e-books are officially available though both are uploaded into the system; the paperback versions will be available soon.


C. List of New Inventions
I have created several new inventions in the past few months. Some of these include:

1. Cascading Filtration and Water Storage System
*Using natural energies and efficient design, this filtration system is simple yet effective.

2. Harnessing Electrical Power from Hurricanes
*This innovative system will harness a significant percentage of the energy of hurricanes and tropical storms. The system is resistant to damage, and no humans will be in danger.

3. Advanced Flood Control System
*This system is described in the books above. It is a completely new way of providing for flood management, which is much more efficient, and offers numerous additional benefits.

*There actually several innovations in this system, beginning with the overall design, and in many of the engineering details.

4. Flood Prevention on Islands
*Islands have different geology and topography than other locations, therefore the flood system above will not be as effective. Instead, I have developed two designs, both of which will manage the water effectively.

*The first design will manage the rain falling from above. It will also be capable of producing electrical power and drinking water. It will also be able to support agriculture and neighborhoods. The specifics can be modified for amazingly beautiful structures, with waterfalls and images of stone. These will fit perfectly with the historic cultures of the local peoples.

*The second design will manage water from the ocean. As the ocean rises, this system will manage the high ocean waves such that the majority of the island will be untouched. Further, the ocean water can be passed through desalination systems, and the drinking water put into long-term storage.

5. Capturing Photons for Use
*In this system we capture photons, and keep them contained, without losing energy. We can then use these photons for practical purposes.

6. Hurricane Mitigation
*Everyone wants to reduce the force of a hurricane. The physics to do this are extremely complex, and beyond what we are capable of now. However, I have a few designs which will reduce the force of hurricanes by a small percentage.

I view these systems as a beginning. Similar to the “horse-less carriage” which will become the modern Mercedes, these ideas are the beginnings of what may become more practical in the future.

D. Journals Scanned
Remember that the original purpose for taking a break from the blog articles was to focus on the scanning of journals.

There are 290 journals, from 2011 to 2017. The total is 17,000 pages.

These journals have many items: scientific discoveries; observations and analysis; notes from reading and documentaries; powerful experiences; writing in progress; and much more.

Copies of these electronic files are given to special Guardians. Two of the five Guardians have the copies. The other three will get theirs this year.

E. Personal Growth and Changes
I have gone through some personal growth and changes. More solid in who I want to be, and what I want in life. Here are a few things.

1. I will do ONLY what I want to do, and nothing else.  (As much as is practical)

2. I MUST HAVE a PARTNER. This partner will be the Marketer. The saleswoman.
She will be the Agent to my Talent.
I create, write, invent, and speak. She turns that into business deals and real money.
 
*I will no longer market and sell myself. I must have a person do that for me*

Note: If you are interested in being this person, or know someone who is, please contact me via Facebook.

3. I am the Intellectual, Professor, and Genius. I am the Spiritual Leader, the Messenger, and the Teacher. This is my identity, and that is what I will be.  

4. I now have a wonderful beard. Very intellectual.

Everyone who sees it tells me how it suits me. Phrases include: “Deep, smart”; “Like a Professor”; “Erudite; Professorial”. Also “Mysterious” and yet “attractive”. I feel very much that it suits my personality.


F. Future Projects
There are always projects on the way. The first immediate project (beyond the ones discussed above) is the book on Spiritual Truths.

Title: “What is the Truth?”
Subtitle: “A Modern Analysis of Spirituality, Religion, and all things Metaphysical”.

The information presented in the book will be based on:

1. Logic
2. Physical Evidence
3. Lifetime Exploration into Different Religions
4. Personal Metaphysical Experiences

Other projects, each partially in progress, include:

1. Harnessing Hurricane Power
2. Flood Control System for Islands
3. Flood Control for US and Europe: Full Book

4. New Model of the Atom
5. Photons in Motion
6. Understanding Time
7. Real Cause of Red Shift

8. Novel: Dr. EZ’s Magic Jet Skis
9. Three Screenplays, for my friend.

10. Astrophysics Discoveries
11. Unified Energies and Theory of Everything: Fully Developed

That’s about it…. J

Now that you know where I have been, and what I have been doing, you can expect blog articles to be posted more often.

 
Mark Fennell
https://markfennellvisionary.com
1/13/2018

 

No comments:

Post a Comment