Search This Blog

July 17, 2013

List of My Discoveries and Inventions

The following is a partial list of my Discoveries and Inventions.
I am proud of every one.

Note that I can only say what they are about, rather than the specifics.
 
For the specifics of each discovery, you must read my books or see my presentations. For the specifics of the inventions, those will have to wait until the items are patented and being manufactured.


A. My Discoveries in Electricity and Electrical Power

1. Voltage: A totally new understanding voltage. This understanding is much simpler and much more accurate.

2. Current in Power Lines: A new understanding of how electrons create electrical current in a power line.

3. Temperature and Voltage: Showing a new relationship between Temperature and Voltage in power lines.

4. Batteries: A deeper and more accurate understanding of how two different metals produce an electrical current, based on the relative properties of each metal.

 
B. My Discoveries in the Nature of Electrons and Molecular Bonds

5. New Electron Models: I have developed two new models of the electron. One is an extension of the other.

5a. New Electron Model A: The first model explains much about the motion of the electron.

5b. New Electron Model B: The second model, an extension of the first model, also explains details about the absorption and emission of electromagnetic energy.

6. Spin and Vibration of Electron are Related: Using the new models of the electron, I can explain how the spin of the electron and the vibration of the electron are related.

7. Spin and Forward Motion of Electron are Related: Similarly to above, using the new models of the electron, I can explain how the spin of the electron and the forward motion of the electron are related.

8. New Molecular Bond Model: I have developed a new model of the molecular bond. This model accurately explains the vibration motion of the molecular bond. This model also helps explain the electron as both particle and wave. (See additional discoveries below).

9. Particle-Wave Duality of Electron Explained: I have finally explained how an electron can be seen as both a particle and a wave. Using the new models above, I can show clearly particle and wave characteristics. I am the first person ever to come up with a solution for this duality!

10. Standing Wave: Similarly, using the new understanding of particle-wave duality of the electron in an orbital, I can show what a “standing wave” really is and what it looks like.

11. Creation of the Orbital Shape: Using the models of the electron above, I can then show how the electron motion creates the orbital shape.

12. Electron as Blurry Wave: Finally, I can show why the electron can appear to us as a blurry wave of energy.


C. My Discoveries in the Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Energy

13. Primarily photon, not wave: I have shown that Electromagnetic Energy is an object, it is not wave.

14. The Fundamental Nature of Electromagnetic Energy Burst: I can describe for you in detail exactly what the Electromagnetic Energy Burst (also known as photon or light quanta) looks like if you held it in your hand.

15. Particle-Wave Duality of Electromagnetic Energy: The particle-wave duality of Electromagnetic Energy has long been known, but it is not been understood why. I am the first person to understand this! I have shown exactly why and how each burst of electromagnetic energy can be seen as both a particle and a wave.

16. Cause of Pulsation: I have a model which explains why a burst of electromagnetic energy pulsates, and why it seems to pulsate forever.

17. Frequency: With this more detailed understanding of electromagnetic energy, I can show exactly why any one EM burst has a particular frequency.

18. Relationship of Frequency and Energy: I show a deeper understanding of the relationship between Energy and Frequency of the EM burst.

 
D. My Discoveries Regarding Electrons Emitting and Absorbing Electromagnetic Energy

19. Emission Process: I have developed a detailed understanding of the process of how an electron emits electromagnetic energy, and why the emission will or will not occur.

20. Emission and Frequency: I have developed a detailed understanding of why one frequency of electromagnetic energy will be emitted over another. When an electron or molecule is known to emit one of several frequencies, which one of those frequencies will be emitted? I have the explanation.

21. Absorption Process: What exactly happens when electromagnetic energy is absorbed? I describe the specific process of absorption of electromagnetic energy.

22. Absorption Options: When electromagnetic energy meets an electron, there are three main processes which occur – Deflection, Partial Absorption, or Full Absorption. I describe exactly what happens in each case, and how to know which option will occur.

23. Size of Electromagnetic Energy: I have described all the various ways to measure the “size” of a burst of electromagnetic energy, including new types of sizes.

24. Size and Penetration: I show how size will determine whether the electromagnetic energy will pass through the object or interact with the object.

 
E. My Discoveries Regarding Other Aspects of Electromagnetic Energy

25. FM Radio: I have a new model of how FM really works. This model of FM is fundamentally different from traditional understanding, and allows for further applications of FM radio systems.

26. AM Radio: I have additional details on AM radio to more specifically understand the AM radio process.

27. Diffraction: I have a new understanding of diffraction, which shows that diffraction is really based on movement of particles, not the motion of waves.

28. Red Shift: I have a totally new understanding of the phenomenon commonly referred to as Red Shift. This new understanding provides a more accurate description of the actual events.


F. Insights on Nuclear Power
I have developed a few insights on nuclear power as well:


29. Half-Lives in Context: I show what different half-life values really mean in terms of practical safety.


30. Equivalents in Context: The use of equivalents in radiation measurements is really a type of fuzzy math. I show that that the use of equivalents is misleading, and what the reader must keep in mind when reading such values.

31. Applying Electromagnetic Energy Calculations to Gamma Radiation: Because Gammy is a type of EM energy, we can use EM calculations for gamma to demonstrate relative hazards. I have never seen this done anywhere else.

32. Multiple Decay Sequences in Four Tables: There are several isotopes that go through multiple decay steps before becoming stable. I discovered that I could organize all of these multiple decay isotopes in just four simple tables. I have not seen this anywhere else.

G. My Inventions (briefly)

*Remember that I can only give a very broad description of my inventions, as they are currently in the process of being patented.


Patents 1-6: Processes and Devices to record, store, and retrieve stored information, on the nanotechnology scale.

Patent 7: A method for camouflaging airplanes.

Patent 8: Cloaking Device. In the style of Harry Potter, I came up with an “Invisibility Cloak” that is flexible, light weight, and will render an object invisible when viewed from any angle.

Patent 9: Lifting Stonehenge Blocks. I have always been curious as to how large blocks such as those at Easter Island and Stonehenge were moved and positioned. I now believe I have a method which can do it.

Patent 10:  Teleportation Step 2 – Moving Molecules through Space. (I have written a series of steps which would be required for teleporting objects. Each step must be solved for the process to be practical. Step 2 is moving molecules from point to point in space. I have a method which can do this).

Patents 11-20: I have many other inventions in progress. Some of which will be really cool. But I won’t talk about these inventions to anyone, not even my closest friends, until they are officially patented and being produced.
 

 
Summary

Therefore you can see that I have created many discoveries, new models, and inventions. Some of these are really cool – they are breakthroughs in understanding the fundamentals of electromagnetic energy, electrons, and energy.

It is also interesting that these discoveries have only come to me in the last few years. Items #1-3, and Patent #7, came to me about 5 years ago. The basics of #15 came to me about 3 years ago.

But the majority of discoveries and ideas have come to me in just the past 1-2 years. And the details for the Harry Potter invisibility cloak just came to me a few days ago.

Whatever the reasons may be for this burst of insight and creativity at this point in my life, it is obvious that I should make the most of the discoveries. I should also find opportunities where I can create and fully pursue any additional insights. This will probably require working with various project partners, engineering companies, universities, and scientific institutions.

Until then, the artist and creator within me continues to create….



 

No comments:

Post a Comment